Sunday, May 10, 2009

thank God im loved!

this is why i always put my family first besides my friends, even paskib. because i am loved. yeah, my family loves me.
they know me better than i thought i knew.
they don't mind with every little stupid thing i act.
they don't mind with my mellow-dramatic, cry-a-lot habit.
they appriceate my creative ideas.
they laughed when i tell jokes.
they love my looks.
they like how i dressed.
they buy me books.
they remind me when i grow my eating appetite.
they encourage me to do more.
they know how to light me up.
they make me feel guilty everytime i argue with them.
they welcome me home with big smiles, like i was on my way from a great journey from far-far-away.
they give me birthday gifts and christmast presents, all picked by myself.
they cook for me.
they are simply adorable and lovable.
they are too much for words.
they are God's most wonderful gifts.
they are my lovelies.

I <3 <3 <3 THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment